LINARI — The Schloss-Restaurant
The Schloss-Restaurant (The Castle Restaurant) unites culinary diversity of international flair with fresh products from the Spreewald (Spree Forest). The aspirations of chef de cuisine Dirk Lehmann, who has won multiple awards, are reflected therein: “Nature writes our menu!” Simple elegance combined with haute cuisine creates the coziness that is so typical for the Spreewald (Spree Forest).
- The LINARI welcomes its guests in the restaurant, the hunter's lounge or on the castle's terrace with a view to the castle's park
- Separate day- and evening- menu with both international and regional dishes
- Fresh products from the region
- Fresh herbs from the herb garden
- Selection of menu suggestions
- Dishes for children
- Upon request, all dishes and menus can be served for those suffering from allergies and taking into account food intolerances
- Selected wines
- Received an award from the gourmet magazine “Der Feinschmecker“ for the thirteenth time in a row
- Awarded with the quality certificate ”Brandenburger Hospitality“
- Open daily from 11.30 a.m. – 2.30 p.m. and from 6.00 p.m. – 10.00 p.m.
- Coffee Menu from 2.30 p.m. – 6.00 p.m.