Your conference hotel near Berlin
For about 400 years, the completely preserved castle ensemble of Lübbenau is family-owned. Centrally located, not far from Berlin in Brandenburg, you will find ideal conditions in the Schloss (Castle) as a conference hotel and event venue located in the Spreewald (Spree Forest), for your goals to be brought forward professionally.
The Spreewald (Spree Forest) allows for creative work in the impressive naturalness of this extensive river landscape and gives you the peace that you are looking for. In the Schloss (Castle) there is an entire floor in the southern wing equipped with various rooms for meetings, seminars, events and product presentations, conferences or meetings at your disposal. Different programs for the breaks, as well as exclusive Schloss (Castle) events can be included in your planning. The implementation of your conference or event is in good hands with us.
As a conference hotel near Berlin we offer::
- Conference hotel in the midst of the Spreewald (Spree Forest)
- BELETAGE - Separate conference wing with three differently sized, professionally equipped meeting rooms, conference office, foyer for breaks
- Generous daylight in all meeting rooms, all meeting rooms can be fully darkened
- Balcony room with impressive views of the whole castle ensemble for receptions, product launches and focused work in smaller groups
- the new Saal with impressive views of the park
- Saal terrace for meetings outdoors
- Individual and personal service starting from the initial request to the departure
- Extensive conference service
- Secretarial services: smaller copy, fax, scan and print jobs can be taken over from the reception
- Wi-Fi in all meeting rooms, in the saal, in ROCCO`S Linari-Bar, the restaurant and in some of the rooms
- Telephone / fax / HDMI / TV /Intranet connections in all meeting rooms available, possibility of separate ISDN line
- Diverse supporting program as well as program for the breaks
- Excellent gastronomy
- Accommodation in the Spreewald (Spree Forest) in proximity to nature...